Industrial shelving also known as clip shelving or box shelving offers an affordable option for light to heavy duty applications. It is the same high-quality construction as our standard open shelving. Lighter 20-gauge steel shelf with the same standard post options. Bolt-free assembly with our compression clip. Posts have an 1” vertical adjustability. Shelf clips included with Medium Duty, Industrial Grade and Heavy Duty Shelves.
For the heavy duty applications, the Extra Heavy Duty shelves use field-installed reinforcing channel and attach to upright with side shelf supports (two required per shelf) rather than clips. Holes punched on the surface of the shelves allows it to accept shelf dividers and/or label holders. Shelf side edges are double flange construction, roll formed, spot welded box beam construction, with Lapped and welded corners.
With Industrial Shelving parts we manufacture and stock you are able to configure your shelf unit custom to your needs. Here are the 3 most common configurations:
Open Shelving provides the most basic all-purposed storage.
- Open design for visual inventory.
- Easy stocking and retrieval.
- Side and end sway braces provide stability.
- Ideal of bulky or packaged items.
- 3 post styles to fit any requirement.
Closed Units are enclosed with metal back and side panels.
- End panels are factory welded to upright posts and ship as one assembly.
- Optional post cover plates conceal post holes to give a smooth finish.
- Ideal for offices.
Bin Units utilize full-height dividers to create small, individual storage bins.
- Ideal for storage applications were separation of parts or boxes is necessary
- Dividers are adjustable on 1” increments
- Available in a variety of bin configurations
CLICK ON ANY OF THE IMAGES BELOW TO LAUNCH OUR PRODUCT GALLERY
REQUEST QUOTE / DESIGN - CLICK HERE